Your honeymoon box needs a few different items to ensure your special night goes off flawlessly. When putting it together, be sure you consider everything you may need so you don’t have to “make do” without something that could make the night.
How to Pack a Honeymoon Box
Your honeymoon box is actually going to be more of a bag. Depending on how many items you’re going to be bringing, it can range from a large zip-up cosmetics bag to a shoulder bag or even a small laundry sack. Whatever you decide to use, you can find lots of cute designs online that you can have monogrammed with your initials, if you’d like to add to the effect.
A honeymoon box may just include items you want for your first night together, but typically your honeymoon box will also incorporate essentials that you will want throughout your trip, including perfume and nailcare products. As with any trip, be sure you have a complete list of everything you need to pack and bring with you. The last thing you want to do is run to the store on your honeymoon!
What To Include
First, you need to start with the basic hygiene items. Here are some essential suggestions you may wish to include:
- Shower items: Be sure you bring along any special products you need as part of your daily routine, such as moisturizing lotion or body wash. Don’t forget a razor!
- Nail care: No one wants to deal with a broken nail on their honeymoon. Pack a nail file so you don’t have to worry if you happen to snag your manicure on something.
- Hair care: You’ll need to bring along a brush along with any styling products you may wish to use.
- Scents: Planning on wearing that special perfume? Be sure to bring it along.
- Feminine Products: Pack any feminine products you may need during your stay.
- Massage oil: A romantic massage could be the perfect start or end to your first night as a married couple.
- A sexy outfit: Don’t forget to bring along your special sexy outfit for your first night together as a married couple!
- Romantic items: You will also want to pack some naughty games to help get things started, along with condoms, gels, and related items.
Your honeymoon box can be packed within your suitcases if need be, just make sure you remember to bring everything!
Finally, if you’re trying to pack light, put an emphasis on the romantic items and consider doing without special shampoos, body washes, and other things that will be provided by the hotel you are staying at. Sacrificing your favorite scent so you have room to pack toys and games will be well worth it.