If you want your partner to want you, make sure he eats a libido-boosting diet. Here are some top picks for your guy:
- Vitamin D-rich foods, such as tuna steaks, can significantly raise testosterone levels.
- Honey might seem like an unlikely suggestion, but if your partner has a sweet tooth, persuade him to enjoy some honey. The mineral in honey, called boron, is linked to high testosterone. Honey also contains nitric oxide, which according to nutrition consultant, Alan Gordon, “is key in opening up blood vessels that create erections.”
- Egg yolks are a precursor to testosterone, so how about a nice omelet or fried eggs for breakfast?
- Pomegranate juice, when consumed daily, can increase testosterone levels by up to 30 percent, and that can help boost his libido.
- Cruciferous veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale and Brussels sprouts, can help to flush extra estrogen from both men and women’s bodies. And removing excess estrogen from a guy’s system is a good way to make his testosterone more effective.
- Oysters are a long-time favorite libido-booster. And that’s due to their high zinc content. This one mineral can boost testosterone, libido and sperm count. Look for zinc in foods like salmon, sardines, anchovies, cashews and pumpkin seeds.
- Garlic might not sound (or smell) like a sexy, libido-boosting option. And while it doesn’t boost libido or raise testosterone, per se, it does help to lower the stress hormone, cortisol. And with lower cortisol levels, your body has an easier time using the testosterone it has
Leave A Comment