Communication is the key to a successful romantic and intimate relationship. Once your couple has arrived at the sexual intercourse phase, it may be essential to ask yourself some sexual questions to find out what each of you likes and what your limits or fears are.
It is also said that there should be no secrets in a romantic relationship. You should not hesitate to ask your partner sexual questions to learn more about him or her. Not only will this allow you to connect on a spiritual and intimate level but it will also give you more confidence.
Question will allow you to start the conversation on this theme. If you still feel uncomfortable asking these sexual questions in person, but still want to know your partner better, you can always send a message to your other half.
1. In what kind of outfit would you like to see me?
2. What would you do if I opened the door naked to you?
3. Would you like me to give you an intimate message?
4. Which part of my body do you prefer?
5. Do you prefer to make love with the light on or off?
6. What is your biggest fantasy?
7. What would you like me to do to you during the act?
8. Have you ever used lubricants?
9. Do you like to use sex toys?
10. Would you like me to talk harshly during sex?
11. Where do you prefer that I kiss you?
12. What is your favorite position?
13. Is there something you have never done but would like to try?
14 . Do you prefer to take control or be submissive during the act?
15. What is your favorite preliminary?
16. What is the most unusual place where you made love?
17. Would you like to make love to three?
18. What’s the sexiest thing about me?
19. Have you ever watched porn movies?
20. Would you like me to watch you while you masturbate?
21. Do you prefer to take your time during love or rather do it in a hurry?
22. What can excite you in the blink of an eye?
23. Do you like to do cunnilingus?
24. Do you prefer to have sex in the evening or during the day?
25. What do you think when you touch yourself?
26. What position do you hate?
27. What is the most discouraging thing, according to you, during the sexual act?
28. If I told you that I did not want to do you a blowjob, how would you react?
29. What is your worst sexual experience?
30. Do you think it’s important for a woman to have an orgasm every time?
Leave A Comment